The purposes of our association are:
- To maintain and promote the Franciscan spirit (respect, tolerance, liberalism, simplicity, solidarity, honesty, and efficiency, etc.) among its members and to seek, in collaboration with the School’s Management, that the Centre itself retains this spirit and maintaining these values.
- To form a network of social and professional relationships based on the collaboration of current and former students.
- To contribute to the professional development and lifelong learning of the members of the Association, as well as to the assumption of citizen responsibilities.
- To manage and provide an attractive programme for members with interesting activities.
- To award scholarships and grants to those whose circumstances make them worthy of them.
- Development of business initiatives among partners.
- Provision of services to partners through collaboration agreements with entities and companies in their sector of influence.